Monday, April 23, 2007

For the life of me I can't remember the shoes I wore on my wedding day! Granted, it was a million years ago, but isn't that strange? I can remember the dress my mother made for me and the baby's breath I wore in my hair, but not the shoes. What I do remember is taking them off at the reception because my feet were hurting so much.

We're entering into the wedding season, and even though I'm no longer with husband, I still love the pomp and ceremony and idea of what the wedding symbolizes. So here's my toast to you: may you and your beloved enjoy each other for the rest of your lives -- God bless you both. And may you, dear bride-to-be, find the wedding shoes of your dreams!! This is no idle toast, for finding beautiful shoes in low heels or flats in your size that are worthy of the day can be quite a challenge. So I, your die-hard romantic shoe reviewer, will dedicate future posts to this quest.

How about this creamy 'Cosette' leather flat by Glory Chen (BarefootTess.com)? The peep toe is chic and sexy. Sizes 10, 10.5, 14. On sale: $98.

2 comments:

Melanoma in B&W said...

Hi Donna,

I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State and my dissertation project consists of a survey that looks at women bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.

I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take approximately 15 minutes of your time. I would appreciate it tremendously if you would be willing to take the survey. If you decide to do so, please follow the link below:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blog/signin.htm

I would be very happy to share the findings of my study with you once it is completed!

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thank you in advance,

Carmen

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....