Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm rethinking the whole round-toe business as a dressy shoe option. I just found the cutest round toe flatties at Nordstrom.com that really could dress up an outfit. The moral of the story: never say never in fashion!

Have you ever seen anything so cute in your life as this Juicy Couture 'Edith' Flat? The copy says the fit is small, so buyer beware. Up to size 10 with 1/2 sizes. Multiple colors. $225.


This Linea Paolo 'Nicolina' Flat I LOVE. I could wear this to work, on a date--anywhere! Also comes in a light pink/silver and a light tan/gold. And the best news of all, it actually goes up to 11.5!! Wow!! $89.95.


Talk about nice! I can think of a million things to wear with this Vince Camuto 'Barb' Flat. Up to 11 with some 1/2 sizes. $124.95.



Patent leather takes me back to my girlhood when I wore patent leather shoes to church. This Belle by Sigerson Morrison '4325' Flat is red hot and sweet at the same time. Up to 10 with some 1/2 sizes. $260.


For another take on red, this Me Too 'Nevada' Flat is too cute. They'd go great with a dressy jean outfit. Up to 11 with some 1/2 sizes. Great price: $69.95!


This Salvatore Ferragamo 'Samaltea' Flat reminds me of a room designed by HGTV's Candice Olson -- cool, calm, high-end chic. Up to 10 with some 1/2 sizes. Copy says that fit is small. $360.

No comments: